How do I undelete some files

Mark Swanson mswanson9988 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 16 15:35:58 PDT 2003

Just when I think I start to know something about computers, I do
something boneheaded. I "selected all" in a window and tossed that in
the trash.  In addition to the hundred or so files I intended to trash
were two folders I really need.  Again, without thinking, though it was
a couple of days later, I emptied the trash.  The next day, I noticed
the two folders were gone and wracking my brain, realized what
happened.  How can I undelete these files?  I am using 10.2.6 and these
files are on an external drive.  Please help.  mark