[Ti] [OT] Microsoft to quit web browsers for Mac

Pedro Vera pedro at veraperez.com
Mon Jun 16 19:00:28 PDT 2003

I have a similar problem. The company that provides our timesheet service actively blocks Safari
with the user agent string. A friend yesterday showed me how to unlock the debug menu and I
can now make Safari fake IE so I can file my timesheets without switching browsers.

Thanks,

Pedro Vera
http://pedrovera.com
PGP/GPG Key available at http://pedrovera.com/public.asc