[Ti] Does Apple make replacement P/S for Airports?

ursus at mac.com ursus at mac.com
Sun Jun 22 01:37:33 PDT 2003

> If you look at the original question it says "Snow Basestations"
>
> Now looking on my AC Adapter for my _SNOW_ basestation it reads.
>
> Input: 100-120AC
>
> Your early posted specs are for the Extreme basestation which according
> to Apple is dual voltage.
My graphite base station has the auto switching power brick, and it preceded
the Snow BS.. I can not imagine that they changed that just for the snow
version.

The point of the auto switching feature is not really for traveling
convenience. It is so Apple can just toss a plug adapter in the box for the
market the base station is shipped to.  A plug adapter is much cheaper than
multiple spec power bricks.

Are you absolutely certain yours is only 110-120v?