[Ti] Does Apple make replacement P/S for Airports?

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Sun Jun 22 02:20:34 PDT 2003

FWIW, my Graphite's power adapter showing only 100-120V is Delta
Electronics (Dongguan) Co, Ltd.  I forget whether it's the
original or came with the free refurb we got from Apple after
the b/s had the then-common failure.  As I recall, this
adapter visually was the same as that of another Graphite,
and as a couple Snows I've set up.  All bought from major
suppliers in the USA.

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 ursus at mac.com wrote:
 . . .
> My graphite base station has the auto switching power brick, and it preceded
> the Snow BS.. I can not imagine that they changed that just for the snow
> version.
 . . .