Whats in the box?!?!

Bill Reburn billreburn at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 22 10:17:49 PDT 2003

Ok, I know the G5 rumours are running wild.. And the whole story of
palette's of boxes arriving at retailers doors - with do not open until June
23rd stickers.. And the other story about a store in France or wherever
opening the palette's and finding laptop and tower boxes there..

Who's looking at a new powerbook these days? This must be excrutiating! I
have been holding out on buying a new tower for this spring (ok, it's
officially summer now) - this is all very very exciting!

I have been buried with work and not able to look it up - is the keynote
being streamed tomorrow??? I fully intend to suck the bandwidth at work if I
need to.

Impatiently yours,

Bill Reburn
Associate Member of the