[Ti] Ipod updater 2.0.1 not needed. FIX THIS

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Sun Jun 22 11:51:09 PDT 2003

At 11:35 AM -0700 2003.06.22, Paul Russell wrote:

>They would have to hire an awful lot of clairvoyants to know what model iPod each Mac user owns. Still, I guess that would help the unemployment figures in California right now.

There once were a ton of ethernet drivers for specific Macintosh models. They got replaced by a 'combo' extension that worked in all cases. This thinking would apply to the iPod issue. When you are a publisher, a simple effort can make life nicer for hundreds of thousands of users.
--

Regards,

Steve  (is tv wake zone?)