[Ti] Does Apple make replacement P/S for Airports?

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Sun Jun 22 12:24:29 PDT 2003

FWIW, the label on my Graphite itself says "input 12V 1.25A".
I believe Radio Shack has some variety of power bricks matching
various input voltage and amperage needs.  I have an "AC Adapter"
I bought a couple years ago when I wanted to keep something
cheap in a shared grad student office to listen to music on
while I worked all night on a networked linux box with no CD,
so I dug out an old tape player which needed 6V 300mA power input.

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003, J.P.E. wrote:

> i lost my adaptor for my original. went to radioshack and got a
> replacement, that will work 110-220v. i think it was 6v output or
> something. hope this helps u out.
 . . .