[Ti] [OT] just coincidence ?

Milton van der Veen milton_lists at myrealbox.com
Sun Jun 22 15:44:28 PDT 2003

Hi Pete,

Did you say "satellite-streamed" ?

I've been looking everywhere to try to find the dish co-ordinates for
the keynote but have come up empty-handed. I've been able to catch all
of Steve's keynotes the last couple of years on my C-dish (here in the
frozen Canadian north) and Apple has always come up with the
co-ordinates, but not for tomorrow.

If there is a satellite feed, I'm going to go turn on my dish and start
surfing.

What time? I'm in the Eastern time zone too.

Cheers,

Milton van der Veen