[Ti] Ipod updater 2.0.1 not needed. FIX THIS

NaegeleWDC at aol.com NaegeleWDC at aol.com
Sun Jun 22 15:30:40 PDT 2003

tom at dfind.com added:

>I guess they thought you could read the part that says:
>
>'iPod Software 2.0.1 supports only iPods with a dock connector.'
>
>It is not required that Software Update download anything at all.

Of course Tom is correct; however, I did the same thing that Robert did, and then couldn't figure out why it wouldn't load onto my iPod.  I thought that I had done something wrong, and then went back and read the "dock connector" note.

Such is life, right?

Best wishes,

Tim Naegele

http://admin.naegelelaw.com/FSL5CS/Custom/home.asp