[Ti] Ipod updater 2.0.1 not needed. FIX THIS

Pete Zimowski petez at mac.com
Sun Jun 22 19:22:09 PDT 2003

> Will non-dock ipods get the features Steve demonstrated at the rollout
> of the new iPods -- like the customizable menu and the new games and
> such? Or will these features only be available on the dock models?

I think there's some misunderstanding here.  My wife got me a new10GB Rev. 3
iPod for Father's Day.  It didn't come with a dock (you have to get the 15
or 30 for that), but I installed the iPod 2.01 update on it just fine and it
has all the features.

If "non-dock" iPod is another term for an iPod prior to the latest round
(what I called Rev. 3), then, no, the latest features won't be available on
a non-dock iPod (at least that is my understanding).

Did I just muddy this, or what?

It is getting late...

:-)

Pete