[Ti] What in future for the Powerbook?

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Tue Jun 24 09:43:53 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, June 24, 2003, at 05:02  pm, John Griffin wrote:

> However I read somewhere that the mobile version of the G5 chip is
> just as
> awesome and it is cool running with low power demands. So any chance
> of a 2
> GHz dual processor Powerbook in the near future?

the only predictions I will make are regarding the product design.

I correctly predicted the look (amongst friends) of the new G5 tower,
so I may as well make a public stab at the Powerbook.

I say the new 15 inch G5 Powerbook will be made of the same, industrial
looking, dark aluminium of the G5 tower, but will also have golf ball
dimples all over the outside of the case.

:)

What fun I had last night, even though I did have to wait 4 hours
before the stream was available....

One of these years I'll bite the bullet and head to San Francisco.

--
Tarik Bilgin
Opalblue
tarik at opalblue.com