[Ti] DVD+RW in new Macs?

Murray Kastner murrayka at mac.com
Thu Jun 26 07:21:40 PDT 2003

Thanks, guys, for directly contributing to the resolution of my
inability to burn DVDs on my 17" PB. Apple Canada proved to be less
than useless, rude, arrogant and refused me service while Apple USA
immediately addressed the problem and it is a hardware problem and
Apple will replace the SuperDrive and I will be a happy camper at last!
But I would be nowhere without the sage advice and the benefit of the
experience of users here. This is a great forum!