[Ti] OT: DreamWeaver (WAS: Pushing... 867MHz )

Pedro Vera pedro at veraperez.com
Thu Jun 26 07:07:03 PDT 2003

Please note I accuse it of being a "slow" POS, not a "crashy" POS. The thing does not crash, it just
slows down horribly. As far as I can tell, the only program that ever crashes in my Ti 867 is
Safari, and only when I use ShowDesktop to minimize all windows.

Thanks,

Pedro Vera
http://pedrovera.com
PGP/GPG Key available at http://pedrovera.com/public.asc