offlist: [Ti] [OT] Programmer needed

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Fri Jun 27 00:46:44 PDT 2003

At 3:17 PM -0400 6/25/03, Wally Rodriguez wrote:
>I need to find someone willing to write a driver for a touchscreen device
>that does not support OSX at this time.
>
>If anyone is interested please email me at this address.
>
>Thanks!
>--
>Wally Rodriguez       ICQ# 85065369      wrodriguez at upstairsefx.com
>Dir. of Visual Effects                                     Upstairs
>vox) 305.443.8680           "GOING UP?"           fax) 305.443.7714

Wally - I was just in England for a few days staying with an old
friend of mine who is an IT consultant/programmer in Java/Unix/C++.
I am pretty sure that this is something that he could do.
I know he is between contracts right now, so please tell me a little
more (if you have a pragraph that you could cut and paste about the
project and the value of it to you) then I will try and get him
interested !

regards,  Trevor