Belkin Blue Tooth Adapters

Jess Girard jess at girardrubber.com
Fri Jun 27 07:54:40 PDT 2003

Hi Matt:

My apologies. I have the Belkin Model F8T001 USB adapter, not their PCMCIA
card. The USB adapter works fine. I don't know what prompted me to confuse
the terms PCMCIA and USB in my posting, but I was wrong.

I'm copying your question and this reply to the list server to correct my
mistake.  Sorry, all!

Jess Girard

At 10:45 PM 6/26/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Really??? I have the Belkin F8T002 Bluetooth PCMCIA card and although it
>does power up I can't get it to work.
>
>_matt
>
>On Thursday, June 26, 2003, at 06:17  AM, PowerBook G4 Titanium List wrote:
>
>>Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 23:14:28 -0400
>>From: Jess Girard <jess at girardrubber.com>
>>Subject: Re: [Ti] Blue Tooth PC cards
>>
>>I purchased the Belkin PCMCIA card, for use with my 15" TiBook under
>>Jaguar. Works fine, no installation or other issues...
>>Jess Girard

Best Regards
Jess