[Ti] [OT] I come here seeking domain registrars.

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Sat Jun 28 23:00:29 PDT 2003

At 10:12 PM -0400 2003.06.28, Michael Bigley wrote:

>yes, they require a named server, and do not accept IP addresses... I forgot how confusing that was when we initially set it up, but it is click and go now.

I can assure you that if you ever want to change your primary or secondary name servers, for a Bulk Register domain, you will find it extremely confusing and difficult to accomplish at all. The old INTERNIC forms were much easier to do correctly, even for a newcomer.
--

Regards,

Steve  (is tv wake zone?)