Mice

Joel Hopwood hopwood at zhian.com
Mon Jun 30 08:29:05 PDT 2003

> I use the Logitech Dual Mouseman Optical.
>
> This mouse fits in my hand well, glides well, and has noticeably
> improved tracking (in gaming situations) due to its superior dual 800
> dpi sensors.
>
> It can feel a little heavy at first, so take the screws off the bottom,
> and remove the erroneous piece of steel they obviously put inside the
> body just to add weight.

At the moment I use a Dell branded Logitech 3 button USB mouse with scroll
wheel (borrowed from work) with my TiBook.

What I'd really like is an Apple Pro Mouse with a nice long cable! Has no
one from Apple ever tried using one with an iBook?

I actually like a bit of weight in my mice, though, Taz - that's why I
always like the Apple Desktop Bus Mouse I and II.

Joel