[Ti] Safari (and "snapback button")

NaegeleWDC at aol.com NaegeleWDC at aol.com
Mon Jun 30 16:39:16 PDT 2003

Chris Owens wrote:

"It's not in the address bar.  If you do a search using the built-in Google search, you can always get back to the search results by hitting the orange button in the Google search field in the upper right hand corner of your browser window."

What a genius; thanks, Chris.

I have been wondering how to get back because the normal back arrow was at times giving me some box that didn't make sense; and I have looked at that orange button but didn't focus on its intended use.  It should have been obvious, but it wasn't.

Tim Naegele

http://admin.naegelelaw.com/FSL5CS/Custom/home.asp