Browser crashing?

Joseph Fisher kzfisher at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 30 16:41:18 PDT 2003

Here's my dilemma -

I've been trying out different internet browsers. As of last night most of
my browsers will not load and immediately crash just after "splash" screen.
The crashers include; Internet Explorer 5, Mozilla, Camino. I can load and
use Opera, iCab, and the latest beta of Safari -

Most annoying of all any HTML mail sent to me crashes Entrouage my e-mail
program. However HTML mail does NOT crash Apple's Mail pgm.

Any suggestions?

System Specs; TiBook 800MHz, 1GB RAM - connecting by cable modem via Airport
system. Have been doing so for over a month now with no problems on wireless
network.

-- Joseph Fisher