[Ti] Palm IIIxe

Daniel Borge dani at borgepalace.com
Sun Mar 2 01:36:15 PST 2003

> Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:43:31 -0800
> From: Don ds1000309 at uid.onemain.com
>
> My Tibook is mobile, but not *this* mobile. Outpost has a refurbished Palm
IIIxe on
> sale for $59.99.
>
> Is this a good deal?

The IIIxe is old and chunky (although, how chunky can a small thing
get....aren`t we spoiled when we think how small those mobile phones was in
the early 90`s?)  :)  Also, for that price, it`s way to expensive.

If you are only interested in the to-do list, I would go with a used "Palm
Zire" or a "Palm m100" or "m105" (the two latter ones have a bit of cheap
feel in them though) They are basically daughters of the IIIxe. Same
used-price, or even less...

Handspring also have some of the same types: Visor Edge, Neo, Deluxe and
Platinum, all of them "older" models, but cheap and still good. (eps. the
Edge)

Lets stop the bla bla there...

Daniel Borge