Windows XP and crash

Daniel Borge dani at borgepalace.com
Sun Mar 2 01:43:39 PST 2003

Wrote my last message in Outlook on my stationary Windows XP machine,
because my Ti would not connect through it this morning. And right before
clicking send, the program crashed....and so did the system....

voila, my email was lost and I had to write it again (from bad memory...it
never becomes the same)   :)

Right then I remembered that I had laughed silently at this guy that, for
some time ago, posted that his PC crashed much more that his mac... (cause
mine hadn`t crashed in months....)

That does not matter anymore...cause my mac never ever crashed when I was
only TYPING an e-mail...

Sorry for thinking those "bad" thoughts :)

Daniel Borge