[Ti] printer sharing ?

Matthew Fosberg mattman at gci.net
Sun Mar 2 12:48:10 PST 2003

Tim-

I wish I could give you some good news, but as far as I can tell, it is
not possible, with out using some sort of hack, to share a printer
between OS 9 and X with USB printer sharing. I had to upgrade all of my
machines that I need to print with to OS X in order to get this to
work. And if I'm in 9 I have to boot the iMac DV I use as the print
server to see the printer. It's quite possible that I'm wrong here, and
I would LOVE to know if it is possible somehow, in order to get the two
legacy machines I have printing.

Matt Fosberg