I'm Getting a New TiBook

Jadbolidek Friksteen jfriksteen at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 3 12:16:15 PST 2003

Hi,

(Sorry if this is double-posted, but I originally sent it 2 days ago and
still haven't seen it in my digests.)

I'll spare you my long drawn out sob story, but after 7 times back to apple
for repair in 10 months, my 800mhz TiBook is going to an early grave. Apple
is providing a "replacement" TiBook, and I'm wondering exactly what that
means. Surely my "replacement" won't be a refurbished 800mhz (that's not
acceptable as far as I'm concerned)!?!? It's clear that mine was a lemon,
and I think I should get in value close to what I paid for it. That and the
lost productivity and inconvenience I'm hoping means a 1ghz model. That
would move me from a very dissatisfied, likely former Apple customer, to a
very happy one. Anyone have any insight or experiences to share in this
regard? Thanks....