[Ti] Ericsson T68i

Christopher Owens cwosigns at mac.com
Mon Mar 3 21:17:43 PST 2003

I love my T68i.  I bought it a couple weeks ago, and use it in
conjunction with my Palm Tungsten T to wirelessly check my email, send
and receive SMS text messages, and surf the web.  I also sync with my
TiBook via Bluetooth.  The phone itself is nice.  It does more than I
need.  The menus scroll a little slowly, but it's a nicely equipped
phone and the coverage in the Cincinnati area is great with T-Mobile.

If you have any specific questions, I'd be happy to answer them if you
want to email me off-list.

Chris Owens
Cincinnati, Ohio
(513) 861-3104 home