[Ti] OT - Open Office

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Thu Mar 6 00:53:48 PST 2003

---------------private mail---------------------
onsdagen den 5 mars 2003 kl 19.48 skrev Chris Olson:

> I have some example documents generated with Windows 2000 and Office
> 2000 that I can send you to try in the various office suites so you
> can see for yourself how they compare.
Hi Chris
With your Swedish sounding surname I'm sure you have roths somewhere in
my country, but that's entirely besides what I want to ask you about.
:-)

The usergroup (Mug) here in Gothenburg will, at one of the monthly
meetings this spring, show example of the different office suites
avaiable for Mac and I would appreciate if you could send me a copy of
your sample documents. They would be a great help to show differences
I'm sure. Thank you!
Regards
Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum> updat w more Oct details 030221