[Ti] Weird Screen Behavior...

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Thu Mar 6 04:37:57 PST 2003

>I run a lot of apps over here, audio/visual/ and tons of the usual.
>There are only two apps [actually, one app, and a 'Suite'] that
>never crash on me: Photoshop, and Office for Mac OSX. Everything
>else takes its turn giving itself the heave-ho. My experience is
>that Adobe P-Shop  runs great in Jag.

Do you use Illustrator 10?  That is the most unstable, doggy app I am
using in OSX.  I don't think I have actually quit Illustrator in
months... it crashes that often. In fact, it often crashes the first
time I launch it, before opening a file! I always save my files in
AI8 format, because when deadlines loom, I launch AI8 in classic, as
it is VERY stable...

Photoshop does run very well in Jag, especially with the recent
altivec update, but still find that it does scarf up an incredible
amount of memory according to the cool little app called Memory Stick.
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com