Weird Screen Behavior revisited...

John Pariseau simplymail at ururk.com
Sun Mar 9 21:18:53 PST 2003

I just wanted to say - this is very odd.

I booted into OS 9 tonight, in order to do some work in ProTools Free
(man, I really wish they had a free version of 6 for OS X...), and I
had the screen problem - but much worse! Whenever I clicked, or
scrolled, the screen would jump around crazily. This happened in the
Finder, and other applications.

I went through my extensions, turned some obviously unneeded extensions
off, and voila! the weird screen behavior went away on the next reboot.
I am beginning to think I had classic running when I had the odd issues
with Photoshop, as Photoshop does run in OS 9 as well (although I was
working with it in OS X).

John Pariseau

PS - thanks for all the suggestions, will do the repair when I have
some free time...