[Ti] Ti G4 400 speaker problems

XXL xxl at mac.com
Mon Mar 10 14:05:48 PST 2003

My SoundSticks are quitting all the time. When they quit, if I go to Sound
pane of Sys Prefs and select "Built-in Audio Controller" all the beeps and
alerts that the SoundSticks missed will all come flooding out of the little
built-in speakers.

I have to unplug the SoundSticks to reset then and sometimes must open the
sound pane of system preferences and play with that.. Occasionally I have to
restart to get them working again.

There are some bugs in the sound control of 10.2.X and Apple is aware of
them but has not fixed them yet.
-Joel