[Ti] I am tired of spinning beachballs

Dave Friesen davefriesen at mac.com
Mon Mar 10 17:50:22 PST 2003

Two things. Run Fix Disk Permissions more than once. Sounds like voodoo fixin' and it probably is.

Secondly, did you use Software Updater to upgrade to 10.2.4? If so I've seen several reports that reinstalling the Combo 10.2.4 updater (download from Apple) has been helpful. Don't worry about your User files, you can just install over you existing OS and the User data will be intact. (Of course backing up before hand is, ahem, always wise).

One last thing, (I know I said two but I'm a designer, don't ask us to do math) is that if you haven't rebooted in a long, long time, do so.

Enough "spells" without resorting to the "evil" Terminal? :-)