[Ti] I am tired of spinning beachballs

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Tue Mar 11 07:30:03 PST 2003

>>Try this, in case your path is incorrect:
>>
>>sudo /usr/bin/redo_prebinding -root /
>>
>>/ Rgds, David
>
>Yes, BSD's been there since day One for me. I tried in two shells,
>always same response "no command".

The command is there, it seems -root is the culprit in my case:

/usr/bin/redo_prebinding: unknown option: -root
Usage: /usr/bin/redo_prebinding [-c|-p|-d] [-i] [-z] [-r rootdir] [-e
executable_path] [-seg_addr_table table_file_name]
[-seg_addr_table_filename pathname] [-o output_file] input_file
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com