[Ti] Safari Beta v.64 is out [WHERE??]

John McDaniel johnmcd at one.net
Tue Mar 11 07:34:55 PST 2003

On Tuesday, March 11, 2003, at 09:30  AM, Trevor J. Hutley wrote:

> John - a small request: could you provide the URL for v64, as I cannot
> seem to locate it anywhere!
> Thanks.  It just obviates the need for X-hundred Ti-list members to
> trawl through pages of Forums and stuff to no avail, at least in my
> case.....   :-)

Seriously folks,

Take care of this kind of stuff privately. You could be exposing the
owner of this list to litigation. I've seen the threat of litigation
made to the point of very nearly shutting down a list over the posting
of links or information about obtaining software that is in violation
of the law or an NDA.

No joke.

later, j mcd

John McDaniel      johnmcd at one.net