[Ti] OS X woes

Dave Friesen davefriesen at mac.com
Wed Mar 12 13:26:08 PST 2003

You should be wary about taking your frustrations out on an Operating System unless it's a known bug. Otherwise you really need to consider what it is about your setup that is causing the problem. Just because you are not completely familiar with OS X doesn't mean there's some wrong with it.

Merely reinstalling an application is not necessarily always the answer. More than likely, with applications, it's a problem with a preference file.

If you could give more examples of java sites that you are having issues with it would help.

FWIW, I keep several browsers handy to help with incompatibilities.