[Ti] Mail attachment problems: a suggestion

F. Mortes fmortes at saltidiomes.com
Thu Mar 13 01:28:37 PST 2003

Les,

I've had similar problems sending attachments (Word, Excel files) with
Mail. I believe this has to do with the way Mail encodes attachments
and the fact that Mac files come with a resource fork which Wintel
machines don't know what to do with.

GrimRipper (get it from Versiontracker.com) will add a service you can
access by holding the Control key and clicking on files you want to
attach to a message. This service allows you to delete the resource
fork. It's really made a difference for me.

Just my 2 cents.

Francesc in Barcelona