[Ti] OS X woes

Massimo Marino Massimo_Marino at lbl.gov
Thu Mar 13 04:51:45 PST 2003

Hi Henry,

I would assume there is then a bug in the released Java. Maybe the
internet-plugin to run applets used by browser. Nothing to do with OS X
really. Installing the Java 1.4.1 those browsers plug-ins got updated:
there might be something in there that causes the problem.

I also installed the 1.4.1 Java and I got from my Java applications
better behavior. For example I had one which created pop-up windows
after user manipulations: on Java 1.3.1 the size of the window had to
be adjusted to show all columns. On Java 1.4.1 there is no need to do
that.
I do not give credit to OS X for those results either ;-)

Cheers