"mostly" made on a Mac?

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Tue Mar 18 05:54:36 PST 2003

At 16:08 -0500 17-3-2003, John Pariseau wrote:
>>does anyonehave a personal homepage for there Tibook?
>
>http://www.ururk.com

John - I was quite perturbed to read the statement: 'mostly made on a mac' !

It suggests that there are parts that you could not make with a Mac.
If you meant that there were parts that you chose not to make on a
Mac, you might want to word it differently (or am I too sensitive?)

My observation is that http://www.ururk.com/portfolio would not load
with Safari (v unstated).
However, it would load with IE 5.2.2 ....
This suggests the presence of some M$T-specific stuff?

regards,  Trevor