[Ti] Ti 1GHz, can't boot 10.1

Kynan Shook kshook at mac.com
Tue Mar 18 09:33:49 PST 2003

10.1 is too early a system to run on that PBG4; they came out after
10.2, and will most likely ship with only whatever they came with or
later versions of the OS.  Similarly, OS 9.2.2 is the only version of
OS 9 you can boot; earlier versions don't have the model-specific
information necessary to run the machine, and there is nothing after
9.2.2.

From: "Fred Ross-Perry" <FRoss-Perry at intellitools.com> writes:
> I just got a new 1 GHz Ti, in early march.  I can run 10.2.4 and 9.2.2
> on it,
> but I cannot seem to boot 10.1.  The system panics when I try to boot
> from any of the
> 10.1 CDs I have here.

Kynan Shook
kshook at mac.com