[Ti] Ti 1GHz, can't boot 10.1

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 18 14:01:37 PST 2003

According to Fred Ross-Perry:

>Thanks to all who said I can't do this.  I'm a developer trying to
>support
>a product on 9.x, 10.1 and 10.2 with one machine.  Oh well.

Hi Fred,

I don't know that you received a 'definitive' answer. I occasionally
install 10.1 into a small partition, that is normally a 'scratch'
disk, on my 667, for the purpose of writing to an external DVD with
FC Pro, or DVD SP,  so I know that, at least, the 667's can run OS 9,
10, 10.2, and VPC running anything...all at 'the same time'.

Have you tried the forums and lists available through the Apple
Developer Connection?

The newsletter is here: http://developer.apple.com/devnews/

I'm sure you're already aware of this, but, just in case, you might
want to explore around inside: http://developer.apple.com/  also.

In the current 'environment', Apple, and the extended Apple community
[specifically developers] seem to be reaching out, and more
supportive, and collaborative, than they might have been in the past.
That's not a 'slag' on the 'past', more an endorsement of growth...

~flipper