17" pb

Les Posen lesposen at optushome.com.au
Tue Mar 18 14:29:09 PST 2003

Unpacking pics., and first impression email please, Steve!

Les

On Wednesday, March 19, 2003, at 07:01  AM, PowerBook G4 Titanium List
wrote:

> Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 14:54:03 -0500
> From: Steve Wozniak <steve at woz.org>
> Subject: [Ti] 17" is in
>
> I just got a call that my 17" AlBook is in and being delivered (by a
> store) today. Unfortunately I'm out of town until
> tomorrow...grrrrrr....so my assistant gets to play with it first...
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Steve  (is tv wake zone?)
Les Posen/MEL					      Webmaster
Lposen (AIM/iChat)				Australian Psychological Society
P.O. Box 1229 						  (Victorian Branch)
St.Kilda South					       Virtual Reality Therapy
Australia 3182	  http://homepage.mac.com/lesposen/iMovieTheater1.html