[Ti] Free nationwide wireless internet

Jesse Brown jesse.brown at mac.com
Wed Mar 19 08:16:51 PST 2003

On 3/19/03 3:37, "Steve Wozniak" <steve at woz.org> wrote:

> So you can use your TiBook to dial a modem call, via your main cell phone, to
> another cell phone at home. That phone at home is tied into a computer at
> home, which treats the phone as a modem, and can be set up to answer calls. So
> dial into your own home computer, and join its network.

How are you going to do that Steve without ARA , which is defunct? How does
the remote phone actually get an ip assigned in order to send and receive
tcp/ip traffic?
--
Jesse

"If it be the chief point of friendship to comply with a friends motions and
inclinations, the dog possesses this in eminent degree: he lies down when I
sit and walks when I walk, which is more than many good friends can pretend
to do." -A. Pope