please need help with partition...and install 9 on separte partition

Jon Riecken tkdallstar at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 09:00:40 PST 2003

Hi,
My question is, I have a new Tibook 1ghz. I would like to partition my hard
drive (which I have done), then install 0s 9 onto a separate partition. The
disc that came with my system is a dvd startup software recovery. The only
way possible to install 9 is to be in os x then launch the os 9 installer
from the dvd. Ok, did that then I tried selecting the destination drive as
"os 9 hd" and it said it would only install with a system drive that had os
x. It is too bad that I didnt get two cds with my system. Ok, I would be
willing to format and repartition my hard drive, lets say that I have done
this, can anyone please give me the directions as to how to install 9 on my
"os 9 hd" ...? thanks