[Ti] Smelly 17" PowerBooks?

Jason Tertadian haiku23 at mac.com
Thu Mar 20 11:19:20 PST 2003

I prefer the lovely bouquet of powered-up iMacs.  Mmmm...there's
nothing like the smell of convection-cooled electronics in the morning.
  When we got a bunch of the RevB iMacs at my old job all the PC guys in
our department thought the units were overheating from the slightly
burned smell.  It makes me chuckle still...