Driving 2 Monitors - is it possible

Jason L. Petersen jlpgraphics at usa.net
Thu Mar 20 11:46:08 PST 2003

I am an owner of an 800 MHz DVI Powerbook G4. I am currently driving an
external 19" CRT and then using extended desktop onto the laptop.  I was
wondering if there is any VGA splitter that would allow me to drive 2
external monitors instead of using the screen from my PowerBook?  I would
love to use a larger monitor instead of the powerbook screen if possible.
Comments and suggestions are appreciated.  Thought maybe Dr. Bott or some
company like that would provide a solution.

-Jason Petersen