[Ti] Early morning scare...

Jim Soriano jsoriano at sumbeach.com
Thu Mar 20 12:14:25 PST 2003

Some USB hub chipsets are more susceptible to low voltage conditions
than others.  This is a fairly well-knows issue with engineers that
design the creatures; I'm surprised that the power margin on the Studio
Display seems so slim.

Anyway, it's another thing to add to your troubleshooting list -- if
one or more USB peripherals exhibit flaky operation, 9 times out of 10
its a low voltage condition at the hub (in my case, it means I've again
kicked the wall wart power supply out of it's socket.)

Best regards,

Jim