17" - Opened, Pretty & -?Network/Location Prefs?

David Ferleger david at ferleger.com
Fri Mar 21 11:35:28 PST 2003

17" opened a while ago. Partitioned to 2 partitions. Software/OS X
reinstalled. 10.2.4. Copied whatever preferences from Home I
recognized. Ignored old non-used
preferences.

Got my OLD dock icons back and there's no need to fix aliases of
applications or folders! Surprise to me!

Its a WIDE machine -- the width is incredible - seems wider in ratio
than the height diff next to the 15". Shinier color, that Aluminum. BIG
speaker grills. I find the real estate BELOW the keyboard, which is
quite deep, to be more comfy than on the 15" - more of my wrist/arm
fits there. I'd rather have the power cord on the back but, with new
hinge, can't be done.

*** QUESTION: I have a half dozen locations (hotels, office, home,
airport home, airport office, cisco wireless card, etc.  WHERE ARE THE
NETWORK LOCATIONS in pref or other files? CAN SOMEONE HELP ME? So I can
copy them!! ********** Sorry to bother the Ti list on this!

David Ferleger, Esq.
10 Presidential Blvd, Suite 115
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
610-668-2221    610-668-3889 fax

http://www.ferleger.com
Web Site for Legal, Disability & Jewish Links / Come visit!
email  mailto:david at ferleger.com