Applecare/keyboard I'm an happy Apple customer

Silvo Conticello silvoc at tiscali.it
Fri Mar 21 17:35:27 PST 2003

Two days ago while typing I hit in between the Q and the Tab and
they've popped off. Nothing problematic, but, trying to put them back
I've noticed that the plastic hooks (the ones internal between the Q
and the Tab) were broken.
I've called the Applecare and today I've received a brand new keyboard
(well, I think it's a waste to change a keyboard because of 2 broken
keys).

I just replaced it and the keyboard seems to be less stable than the
old one. Probably it is just a feeling, or, maybe, the RevA bouncing
keyboard self-adjusts with the time ...

I'm sincerely happy I've purchased Applecare last year.... and I'm
quite amazed of the service i got.

Happy mac to everybody (especially to the 17incher owners),
Silvo (quite happy with his RevA Tibook)

Silvo Conticello
TiBook 500MHz/768Mb RAM/20Gb HD/OS10.2.4
E-mail: silvoc at tiscali.it
Cambridge
UK