[Ti] Fwd: Degrees symbol? (ANSWER)

Christoph Pistor pistorc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 22 11:15:44 PST 2003

talking about usefulness of KeyCaps: Why do we have to research those
characters, i.e. try every stupid combination to see what we'll get.
PopChar used to be much better in my opinion, not only was it constantly
present (in the upper left corner of the screen) but it would also just
know what font you were using and display all possible special
characters. That way I would not have to wade through all possible
combinations.
Does anybody know if there is something simillar to PopChar out there?
(either in 9 or X)

Christoph