Battery life (once again)

Christian Leue Christian.Leue at web.de
Sat Mar 22 11:25:45 PST 2003

Hi folks!

My DVI 667 TiBook used to get close to 3 hours of battery life with the
screen on full brightness and the AirPort card active. Now, after 3/4
of a year, its down to 45 minutes.  I've tried all the usual tips like
resetting the PMU, zapping any PRAM in sight and doing complete
discharge/charge cycles, but no luck.

I'm just wondering whether "c'est la battery vie" and I should just
replace it, or whether this degradation to 1/3 of the original value in
not even a year is something I should complain to Apple about, in the
hope of having them replace it.

Cheers,
Christian