Mail trick?

Jack Bozzuffi Jr jakebozz at voicenet.com
Sun Mar 23 18:20:50 PST 2003

I tried moving to OS 10.2.4's Mail program from Netscape Communicator 4.77.  (Ok, it
took me awhile...)  When I tried to import my many mail folders, I noticed that Mail
seemed to arbitrarily skip some.  When I re-tried to import the missing ones, I
noticed that they were grayed out and wouldn't port over.  After trying everything
else I could think of, I decided to wipe out my progress thus far to start from
scratch-- I trashed the folders that did import over hoping to gain the missing
folders in the next import.  Unfortunately, now ALL of my folders are grayed out-- I
can't import anything!   I'm guessing that even 'though I trashed all of the folders
in Mail, a record of them still exists somewhere.
Anyone have any insights on what is "remembering" my folders so I can clear them to
start over?
Thanks,
        Jack