[Ti] Battery life

Paul Russell prussell at arc-software.com
Mon Mar 24 06:43:02 PST 2003

>My old Ti 400 hardly holds any charge - it's now 2 years old (time
>flies) and i think I might get an hour of light use before it karks
>it. And yes, it loses power if it sleeps a lot...Time to replace I
>think

After two years by Ti 400 battery got to the point where minutes and
% were interchangeable - a 100% charge battery would claim to last
about 100 minutes, but would often take a nosedive when partially
discharged. Spending $129 on a new battery was like giving the poor
old TiBook a new lease of life though - money well spent, espcecilly
if you are considering selling any time soon.

Paul