Off topic - need some advice

Carlos Fernando Hernandez nandoz at cln.megared.net.mx
Mon Mar 24 09:33:02 PST 2003

Hi all,

Im an independent consultant in Mexico, used to give support to a Windows NT servers and then switch to Mac.

Right now Im a APP and mac support guy at my hometown. Besides I developt e-business solutions (ASP Programming).

As all of you maybe know, the economical situation is kind of sad thing.

I need to know if any of you can give some advice to how get in contact with someone at Canada or USA (near Tijuana) an try to make an interview.

Any help will be really appreciate.

Thanks.
Carlos F Hernandez

 --
Se necesita un poco mas de sabiduría para
seguir un buen consejo, que para darlo.

Anónimo.

--
It needs more wisdom to follow and